Click on each room to view more info:
As our guest your stay includes:
- Choice of a well appointed guest room decorated and named after the Oregon State Tree, Douglas Fir, State Fish, Chinook Salmon and the State Bird, Meadowlark
- A 3, sometimes 4 Course Gourmet Breakfast
- A queen bed with Eco Friendly Mattress and Comphy Sheets
- A Private bath with shower/tub combination, mini fridge, a microwave, and a coffee machine
- 24/7 hot water for hot beverages
- Wall mounted flat screen TV have built in DVD players and satellite reception
- Hairdryer, alarm clock, fans, and heaters
- Books, games, and puzzles in our lofty attic
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Free Wi-Fi internet throughout the inns and gardens
- Concierge’s Service
- Free Parking
- Check-in is any time between 3 and 7 pm. Late arrivals by arrangement only
- Check-out is 11 a.m.
- Reservations may be secured by credit card and no deposit is required. Should you cancel within seven (7) days of your arrival you will charged for one nights stay, including taxes, unless we are able to rebook. Early departures or no-shows will be charged for the reserved time period. We are a small business and last minute cancellations greatly affect us so our cancellation policy is strictly enforced
- Whole house bookings made for weddings or events must be cancelled, or amendments made, one month prior to the event to avoid a cancellation fee of first night. We will make every effort to resell the room and if successful there will be no charge to you.
- Click Here to view our detailed cancellation policy
- Our rates do not include 9% lodging tax
- Our rooms accommodate a maximum of two guests.
- Three cats and a dog are in residence and do spend time in space that we share with our guests. They are never allowed in the guest rooms. No guest pets please
- In consideration of others, smoking, including e-cigarettes or cannabis, is not allowed at the Old Parkdale Inn or on the balcony of our Chinook Suite. If you must smoke please do so at least 20 feet of any doors and windows.
- There is storage for equipment and bicycles
- We sometimes have multiple specials and deals available at one time and we ask that these not be combined and that gift certificates other than those issued by the Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild not be used as payment.
Click here to view our Privacy and Security Policies and Procedure