Click on each room to view more info:
As our guest your stay includes:
- Choice of a well appointed guest room decorated and named after an Oregon State Symbol
- A queen bed with Eco Friendly Mattress and Comphy Sheets
- Private bath with shower/tub combination, mini fridge, a microwave, and a coffee machine
- 24/7 hot water for hot beverages
- Wall mounted flat screen TV have built in DVD players and satellite reception
- Hairdryer, alarm clock, fans, and heaters
- DVDs, books, games, and puzzles in our lofty attic
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Free Wi-Fi internet throughout the inns and gardens
- Concierge’s Service
- Free Parking
- Check-in is any time after 2 p.m.
- Check-out is 11 a.m.
- Our rates do not include 9% lodging tax. We encourage our guests to make payment with cash and do so by offering $5 off per night. No checks please
- Two cats and a dog are in residence. No guest pets please.
- In consideration of others, smoking is not allowed at the Old Parkdale Inn. That includes our gardens and the balcony of our Chinook Suite.
- There is storage for equipment and bicycles
- Reservations may be secured by Visa or Mastercard and we may make payment with these or cash. No checks please.
- We sometimes have multiple specials and deals available at one time and we ask that these not be combined.
- Seven (7)-day cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged the equivalent of one nights stay, including taxes.