Click on each room to view more info:
For 10 years our rooms have been artist themed. But this has changed. We spent the spring renovating and redecorating with an Oregon Symbol Theme. We’re excited about the changes and we think you will be, too.
All rooms have a queen bed, private bath with shower/tub combination, mini fridge, a microwave, and a coffee machine with a large selection of teas, coffee, and cocoa. Wall mounted flat screen TV with satellite reception, DVDs, VCRs, hairdryer, alarm clock, fans, and heaters. DVDs, videos, books, games, and puzzles in our lofty attic are available for your enjoyment. Laundry and ironing facilities are also available. Free Wi-Fi internet throughout the inns and gardens.
- Check-in is any time after 2 p.m.
- Check-out is 11 a.m.
- Rates include all state and county lodging taxes. We encourage our guests to make payment with cash and do so by offering $10 off your stay. This also applies to our Senior guests over 60.
- One cat and a dog are in residence. No guest pets please.
- In consideration of others, smoking is allowed only outside the Old Parkdale Inn.
- There is storage for equipment.
- Reservations may be secured by Visa, Mastercard, or a check in the amount of the first night’s stay.
- Seven (7)-day cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged the equivalent of one nights stay, including taxes.