Click on each room to view more info:
As our guest you’ll have the choice of guest room decorated and named with an Oregon State Symbol Theme, all well appointed. All three rooms have a queen bed, private bath with shower/tub combination, mini fridge, a microwave, and a coffee machine with a large selection of teas, coffee, and cocoa. Wall mounted flat screen TV have built in DVD players and satellite reception, hairdryer, alarm clock, fans, and heaters. DVDs, videos, books, games, and puzzles in our lofty attic are available for your use. Laundry and ironing facilities are also available. Free Wi-Fi internet throughout the inns and gardens.
- Check-in is any time after 2 p.m.
- Check-out is 11 a.m.
- Rates include all state and county lodging taxes. We encourage our guests to make payment with cash and do so by offering $5 off per night
- Two cats and a dog are in residence. No guest pets please.
- In consideration of others, smoking is not allowed at the Old Parkdale Inn. That includes our gardens and the balcony of our Chinook Suite.
- There is storage for equipment and bicycles
- Reservations may be secured by Visa or Mastercard and we may make payment with these or cash. No checks please.
- We sometimes have multiple specials and deals available at one time and we ask that these not be combined.
- Seven (7)-day cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged the equivalent of one nights stay, including taxes.